...porque o que guardamos dos lugares é o cheiro e não o nome...porque o que retemos em nós não tem possibilidade de ser fechado em palavras...

quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

INSOMNIA.............


.............................................................................
.........................................
I can t sleep today and .. my bed is cold...my soul is empty...my body hurts..

I try drink a tea...but when i swallow..my tears role down my face and the salt and the sugar .....confuse me more...


So i close my eyes and remenber all the times i laughed until fall...until my jaws ached...and my lips became dry despair of so much happiness...


this memories are we together in everytime in anytime, becouse true love born with us.


To you my mummy, my sis, my daddy...and my adoptive bro that was always with me like one of us.


Now i go to my bed...and all this memories wiill be at warm.....thanks for the existence...
Love u all

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário